Jennifer, your email was forwarded to me to assist you with your breakfast questions with regards to a peanut allergy.
· We do not cook in peanut oil. We use a trans fat free Nutra Clear Canola Oil for our deep frying.
· The menu at the breakfast is as follows:
o Sausage and Bacon (Hatfield Brand) – cooked on a grill
o Eggs (Michael Foods Brand) – these are boil in a bag eggs that are not cooked on a grill
o ABC Potato Fries (Oreida Brand) – these are deep fried
o French Toast Sticks (Aunt Jemima Brand) – these are deep fried in the same fryer at the ABC Fries
o Cereals – individual pre packs…Apple Jacks, Cheerios, Fruit Loops
o Bagels (Lebus Bakery…this local bakery does use nuts and grains for some of their bagels for their clients) – the ones we serve are Multigrain, Onion, Plain, Cinnamon Raisin. Cream Cheese in individual packets (Philadelphia Cream Cheese Brand)
o Fresh Fruit – apples, bananas, oranges
· The food is served buffet style and the hot items are put in their own chafing dishes with their own utensils. The cereals are arranged and stacked by flavor, the fruit is put in a bowl, and the bagels are put in a basket. The bagels will have tongs set out so that you can pick the bagel you want.
· We also serve orange juice, milk, and coffee.
· If you would feel more comfortable I can set up with the catering manager for a plate to be made for your child for the breakfast. If this is something you would be interested in I would need to know the date of the breakfast, confirmation number, and what food you would want made for your child. When you get to the catering facility you would just need to let your server know that you have a pre-arranged breakfast plate waiting for you.
· The utensils our guests use to eat are plastic and they are put in a basket for someone to take what they would need. The plates our guests use for food are plastic as well and placed on the buffet line to pick up before they get their food.
· If you would rather bring your own food for your child, you can bring it in a small soft cooler, 12” x 10” x 10”. Security checks bags at the front gate and you would just tell them it is due to a food allergy. Our catering location does not have a microwave to heat up any food that you bring in. One of our restaurants has a microwave and if you needed to have something heated up one of our team members could take it over for you.
I hope I have provided information useful for you to decide on the breakfast. If there is anything further you need, just let me know and I will research it for you.
We look forward to having your family at
Dianne T. Jones
Purchasing Manager, Culinary Operations