Below is the official announcement from the Food Allergy Support Group of Minnesota:
The Food Allergy Support Group of Minnesota is proud to present our newly re-designed website!
After much anticipation, FASGMN’s new website is complete and ready for visitors! Take a moment to check out the new site. You’ll still find all the same great information from the old site PLUS these exciting added features:
· Food Allergy Basics section
· “The Journey”- tips and information for those with a new or recent food allergy diagnosis
· New section just for KIDS!
· Online registration for FASGMN membership, events, Buddy program, volunteer opportunities, and
speakers’ bureau presentations
· Easy sign-up form for our e-newsletter
· “For Members” section for FASGMN members that includes discussion boards, a member search
feature, meeting archives, and information on our lending library and buddy system
There are many ways for you to be involved with our organization. Through our site, you can sign up to receive our “FASGMN Connection” e-newsletter or our “Community Connections” newsletter on the Newsletter page. You can also register for official FASGMN membership through the JOIN feature. Our annual Big Quack event will be coming up in April, 2010, so if you're interested in becoming a sponsor of the event, contact us.
Any way you look at it, the new website has something for everyone. Visit today and enjoy!