Dear Valued Customers,
We are a few weeks into the Summer season and it is a HOT one already. So, why not get away from the summer heat and cool off with some pastries from A&J Bakery.
A&J Bakery is home to the World's Best Biscotti in 28 different flavors. This biscotti is available in nut free and also in nut & gluten free.
We would like to invite you our loyal customers to come to the Cranston, RI store on Friday, July 23, 2010 from 6:30-9:30pm to help us celebrate our three year anniversary and the expansion of our store front.
The first 50 guests that come into the store that evening, will receive a free reusable A&J Bakery Bag. Two lucky winners will receive a $20.00 gift card to the store inside of their reusable bag.
At the gathering on the 23rd we will be sampling some of the new nut free and nut & gluten free items.
Please stop in and help us celebrate.
New items that are available at the Cranston, RI store:
* Nut and Gluten Free Pound Cake
* Nut and Gluten Free Rugelach
Nut, Gluten, Egg and Dairy Free Apple and Blueberry Pies
* Nut and Gluten Free Lemon Squares
* A&J Bakery Nut and Gluten Free All Purpose Flour (2lb Bag) has been reduced to $7.95 as the regular everyday price. (saving $2.00)
* Nut and Gluten Free Donuts available in Chocolate and Vanilla*We are now carrying a variety of new Allergen Friendly Candy. So, stock up today for all of those summer get aways, when you might need a great allergen free sweet candy treat. (Lolli-pops, jelly beans, assorted hard candy and much more..)
* Nut and Gluten Free 8pk Hot Dog and Hamburger Rolls
From all of us here at A&J Bakery;
We have been happily serving you and your allergic family members over the past threes. We have loved every moment of it. Thank you for all of your business and support. We hope to continue the great service and products that we bring you daily for many years to come.
*** Sunday, August 15, 2010 through Sunday, August 22, 2010 we will closed for vacation. We will re-open on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 10am.***
Amy & Joe Hitzemann
Owners of A&J Bakery