Unless you are looking for information on sesame seed allergy--and even then, information is fairly scarce--finding information on seed allergies is challenging at best. I have a few questions about seed allergies on which I am hoping those of you with seed allergies can shed some light.
- What are the best sites or sources for information about seed allergies?
- Are there blogs focusing primarily on seed allergies as there are for peanut, nut and dairy allergies?
- Also, what sorts of accommodations are families with seed allergies asking for and receiving at school?
- How do seed allergic families feel about school accommodations for peanut and tree nut allergies in comparison with those existing for seed allergies?
- What sorts of challenges have you run into in terms of promoting awareness of seed allergies at school--in the cafeteria or the classroom?